Weekends at any time
Education* PhD in Electronics and Communication Enginnering from the University of Edinburgh, UK.
* ME in Signal Processing from Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
* BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, India
Experience* More than 12 years of tutoring school students in the UK.
* Mentoring with STEMNET East, Cambridge.
* Tutoring at the University of Edinburgh, Queens University Belfast and Imperial College London.
* University course based on Signal Processing, Communication, Digital & Analog designs and Embedded Systems design with emphasis on FPGA/ ASIC designs including Synthesis, Verification and Testing.
* Hands on experience working on projects with PIC, Arduino, VHDL, FPGA, DSP, MATLAB, LabView, Proteus, Mikro C, etc.
* Customised DSP and FPGA on-line trainings.
* Assistance with PhD, Masters and Bachelors degree.
* I am a Research Engineer/ Scientist by profession with a strong inclination towards academics.
* High academic qualification with PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering from the University of Edinburgh, UK.
* Post Doctoral Research at Imperial College London and Queens University Belfast.
* Worked as a Scientist/ Engineer for over 20 years at leading Aerospace companies including Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and European Space Agency (ESA) for satellite design projects.
* More than 12 years of research and academics experience at leading Universities including Indian Institute of Science (IISc, Bangalore), University of Edinburgh, Queens University Belfast and Imperial College London.
* Senior Member IEEE, Fellow IETE
* Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM) specialist.
My Approach to Tutoring:
* Systematic and methodical.
* Tailor tutoring to the students' requirement.
* Provide extra and comprehensive knowledge on topics.
* Inspiring student with high quality teaching.
* Encourage student to go the extra mile.
* Ensure that student's interest is ignited and their educational experience is truly inspiring.
* I have a great passion towards teaching students and believe that every student has a potential to excel when guided in a way tailored to their individual requirements.
* I am available throughout the academic year, also during half term, Easter holidays and summer vacation.
* Guidance towards UCAS and University applications is also provided.
Computer Programming, Algorithms, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, ASPIRE Math, ASPIRE Science, C++, CLEP College Algebra, CLEP College Mathematics, College Algebra, COMPASS Mathematics, Algebra 3/4, Computer Skills, Differential Equations, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Elementary Algebra, Elementary Math, HSPT Math, IB Computer Science HL, IB Computer Science SL, IB Mathematics HL, IB Mathematics SL, Math, Math, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, IB Physics SL, Middle School Math, Algebra 1, SAT Mathematics, Science, Science, Statistics, PSAT Mathematics, Python, Probability, Pre-Calculus, Pre-Algebra, Newtonian Mechanics, OAT Physics, Physics, Multivariable Calculus, Engineering, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, ACT Math, 9th Grade math, Trigonometry, Technology and Computer Science, Scientific Programming, Technical Writing, Summer Tutoring, Statistics Graduate Level, Programming, Geometry, Algebra 2
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.